[aprssig] The Shoppe will be at NEAR-Fest

Brian B. Riley brianbr at mac.com
Wed Oct 10 19:21:21 EDT 2007

The Shoppe at Wulfden will be at this weekends New England Amateur
Radio Hamfest (NEAR-Fest <http://www.near-fest.com> ) in Deerfield,
NH. I will be in slot #31 in Commercial Buildiing #2, right across
from Ham Radio Outlet. I will have a good stock of my whole line of
stuff, with emphasis on PICAXE, a whole new line of Arduino/Freeduino
boards and whole new selection of LCD displays to go with my K107
controller.

Any Arduino types out there with an ATmega168, bring it along. I will
have my bootloader burner setup and can flash the newest bootloader
or any thing you bring along on a flash key or CD. Stop by and say
hello ...

--
cheers ... 73 de brian  riley,  n1bq , underhill center, vermont
   <http://web.mac.com/brianbr/>  Tech Blog