[aprssig] GO-32 Mobile Receive Success!

gerheim at cox.net gerheim at cox.net
Tue Oct 9 07:13:49 EDT 2007

A few weeks ago, I listened with my D7 (with no connection to a PC), but couldn't decode any packets.  I checked all the settings twice.

Could someone please go over the settings for the D7.

I should be repairing a 1/4 wave vertical on my roof in a few weeks.  (it has to be coordinated with various distasteful tasks like cleaning gutters).