[aprssig] SCOUTS to RF Broadcast Server???

AE5PL Lists HamLists at ametx.com
Sun Oct 7 06:51:37 EDT 2007

Good question.  You are asking for trouble when you start sending
history over APRS.  Because you send out a message to all who are logged
into that group when you log into the group, you are notifying all who
are active that you are there.  It is then up to them to contact you,
not vice versa.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
pete at ae5pl dot net