[aprssig] Dupe Checking....

Doug Ferrell kd4moj at kd4moj.org
Wed Oct 3 21:41:44 EDT 2007

On Wed, 3 Oct 2007, Robert Bruninga wrote:

> You didn't mention what type and version of TNC you have at your
> digis...

  OOOpppps! You know I remembered that after I hit SEND. Running KPC3P
9.1.

> Yes, the digi cannot filter those out, since each packet is
> different.  This is a user configuration problem with the
> tracker.  We have a few of those around here too.  It sounds
> like it is set to too-high a rate, or has improperly configured
> smart-beaconing.

  Most have been misconfigured but here the streets are not in grid layout
so it's like one big spaghetti bowl. I wish that the dupe check was on the
callsign only then the problem would be fixed.

   We have a good group of hams here so hopefully within the next two
weeks we can check all the programming on the TT/OT's.

--
...DOUG
KD4MOJ