[aprssig] Hartfort CT DCC Appreciation

Ev Tupis w2ev at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 2 10:42:46 EDT 2007

Amateur Radio and the innovation that it engenders is alive and well as
evidenced by the quality of the presentations and fellowship shown at
this year's TAPR Digital Communication Conference.

Thank you
TAPR and our Master of Ceremonies, Steve Bible - who obviously worked
tirelessly to bring such a  quality event to the public.  A hearty
thanks to all of the folks who presented material as well!  We audience  members gain valuable insights with having the ability to both read
your DCC submittal and ask questions.

To all who can, please - do yourself the favor of attending the next one if you can.  It is well worth the time spent.

Ev Tupis, W2EV

PS:
I brought my family (wife and twin 7-year old boys) along.  All
together (both during [for them] and after [for me] the DCC) they/we
ended up having fun in the pool at the hotel, visited the Air Museum,
Aquarium, Harriett Beecher-Stowe House, Samuel Clemons (Mark Twain)
House, taking a train ride in Essex, and visited the Long Island Sound
shoreline.  All-in-all, great memories for everyone.