[aprssig] Latest setup of KPC3 and 3+

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Thu Nov 29 14:58:07 EST 2007

Mike (callsign???) wrote...

> I was referring to the change to not use the STATE in WAn-n, but
> instead to use SSn-n. That was the change Bob announced today that
> I was referring to. Just for clarification.

The SSn-N is suppose to be the two letter abbreviation for YOUR state or
province, or as Bob pointed out earlier, some states may break it down
further into east or west etc. so if you are in Washington, WAn-N would be
appropriate.

British Columbia is a rather large province, so there could be some argument
for using SWBCn-N, SEBCn-N or NBCn-N. On the other hand BC7-7 would
probably self-limit itself to one corner of the province. I don't recall
seeing anything on the NWAPRS list about Washington being broken
down further, but that's something that could be decided locally.

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH