[aprssig] Latest setup of KPC3 and 3+

Michael J. Wolthuis wolthui3 at msu.edu
Thu Nov 29 13:39:12 EST 2007

I have used the nwaprs.info site for a long time as our settings here,
however, it is not updated with Bob's latest submissions of how to identify
a digi in the beacon text.  I was hoping for something the same, but with
Bob's new updates.  I am working to make a near copy of the nwaprs.info page
with updates for our state.

Thanks!
Mike