[aprssig] Satellite server test

AE5PL Lists HamLists at ametx.com
Mon Nov 26 20:13:06 EST 2007

If the SatGates connect to an isolated server as proposed by Andrew, you
are correct.  As it stands now, however, with the SatGates connecting to
APRS-IS servers, all digipeated packets that get gated by the SatGates
to APRS-IS are seen by everyone on the Internet including findU, jFindu,
etc.

73,

Pete Loveall AE5PL
pete at ae5pl.net