[aprssig] GPS Signals in a Tunnel?

Glenn Little WB4UIV glennmaillist at bellsouth.net
Sun Nov 25 18:33:41 EST 2007

Probably dead reckoning based on speed and direction when you entered the
tunnel. You could stop in the tunnel and see it the GPS had you still
moving (probably not safe). You could drive slow through the tunnel and see
if the GPS maintained the indicated speed that you entered the tunnel with.

73

Glenn
WB4UIV