[aprssig] GO32 Traffic

Jack Chomley radio at irock.com.au
Sun Nov 25 15:57:13 EST 2007

Could you place a micro based piece of hardware between to TNC RS232
output and PC to simply filter the data you don't want? Pass the rest
to the Net, via Igate?
  I did a similar thing like this, years ago to a standard TNC when
streaming GPS data straight over a 1200 baud link, from my mobile to
home, direct. I was using GPSS at the time.

http://www.gpss.tripoduk.com/

73s

Jack VK4JRC