[aprssig] Re: APRS for new GPS Navigation devices? Windows CE and a USB?

Mark Fellhauer sparkfel at qwest.net
Fri Nov 16 11:43:15 EST 2007

You are not going to find any $200 Navigation systems that support USB host
mode.  I bet you won't find any Navigation systems that support host
mode.   Most handheld products that do support host mode only support UID
devices like keyboards and mice, and sometimes removable storage
devices.  Adding anything else would require custom written software.

73,

Mark
KC7BXS