[aprssig] WIDE4-4 comments

J. Gary Bender, WS5N WS5N at wildblue.net
Thu Nov 8 15:16:41 EST 2007

I doubt that many users are actually running Wide4-4.  I don't see that much stuff from far away.  From my own experience, I can almost always reach an IGate from my mobile with Wide1-1, Wide2-1, although, if I am going into unfamiliar territory, I'll bump it up to Wide-1-1,Wide2-2.
--
J. Gary Bender, WS5N
Fence Lake, New Mexico  USA