[aprssig] Re: Puxing PX-777

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Wed Nov 7 21:50:14 EST 2007

Yes, but don't take my word for it (I didn't take theirs).  The Part 90
grant is here:

https://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/oetcf/tcb/reports/Tcb731GrantForm.cfm?mode=COPY&RequestTimeout=500&application_id=614419&fcc_id=UBYQZPUXING02

The rest of the docs are here:

https://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas/reports/ViewExhibitReport.cfm?mode=Exhibits&RequestTimeout=500&calledFromFrame=N&application_id=614419&fcc_id='UBYQZPUXING02'

Note that the manual that ships with the radio has a somewhat better
English translation than what's shown in the FCC exhibits.  Still, I
intend to come up with at least a cheat sheet for the radio.  There are
some references on the web, too.

I'll try to get one wired up as a tracker when I get some free time.
Works fine with a simplex repeater, but that's all I've hooked up to one
so far.

Scott
N1VG