[aprssig] Thank You Mr. Bob Bruninga!!!

Philip Koban pek53 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 4 14:51:12 EST 2007

Mr. Bruninga,
  I wanted to Thank You for helping me program my Kenwood TH-D7AG . Now I hope I can get in contact with the ISS  My DREAM
I have been using the 144.390 for APRS  . I am also using a Garmin Color GPS Plus  with the radio .

    I have one more question ? When I observe the GPS screen I see other call signs but my call sign does not show up is it suppose too?
 Am I doing something wrong?  I  have the Path set for ARISS,SATGATE,WIDE1-1,WIDE3-3 is that right ?

  Thank You for All Your Help!!!!
Sincerely,
Philip K0BAN & 73's