[aprssig] What is wrong?

Michael J. Wolthuis wolthui3 at msu.edu
Sun Nov 4 07:46:17 EST 2007

We use WXn-n in all the major digis instead of MIn-n.  This is because a large amount of weather stations configured many moons ago send out to WX2-2.  We are working to change them all to MI2-2, but we want to get all the digis updated first.  Then we will start tackling the weather stations.

That is why "L".

Mike