[aprssig] Repeater object on findu

Bob Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Sat Nov 3 21:55:19 EDT 2007

<http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?442*>
> I see a number of objects with a call of nnn.nnn+
>
> When I try to view one of them by clicking
> on the call field findu says not heard in
> 10 days yet the Last Position field says
> it has been heard in the last 10 minutes.

There is a problem with the "+" that FINDU has not had time to workaround.  And steve is very busy, but the objects are captured, just not able to be displayed yet.  So give him time to come up with a workaround.  This problem only exists with objects with a "+" in the object name.

Bob, Wb4APR