[aprssig] Re: Ubuntu/Kubuntu

Greg D. ko6th_greg at hotmail.com
Fri May 25 22:57:35 EDT 2007

Hi Mark,

Ubuntu and I aren't getting along very well either.  I have a nice little
P-III/1000SIS-based motherboard, where it can't seem to get the mouse to
work, and a P-III /733 ASUS board that hangs mid-way through the install
(well before where you got to).  The older 4.1 release was so easy, but 6
and 7 don't like me.  Really slick way they integrated the Live version and
the installer, if only it would work.

Greg  KO6TH