[aprssig] Off-Topic

Tom Hayward tom at tomh.us
Fri May 25 22:00:24 EDT 2007

Stuck on GPS? This is such small scale, I don't think GPS is what you need.

If you just need to be able to find people within the freezer, you
could use avalanche beacons.

If you want to make GPS work, you could try a GPS with the SiRF III
chipset. These are ultra-sensitive receivers and I've never lost lock
in a building. I've never taken one into a giant freezer either
though.

Tom KD7LXL