[aprssig] Digipeating D7, with Calculator

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Thu May 24 13:06:52 EDT 2007

> > [The D7 could digipeat with a plug in PIC dongle]
> > just retransmit the incoming packet as an outgoing
> > 3rd party packet....
>
> Should work.  I expect Wes to comment on that shortly.  ;-)

Let see.  Multiple HOP choices?

1) Once digipeated, do not digipeat any 3rd party packets
2) Or, do not digipeat any packets heard from own D7
3) Could set New-N limits
4) Outgoing path could depend on D7, not on original packet?
This would be great for the question this week of how to force
route packets at a special event back to only one monitoring
point.

Lots of options here.  But problaby very specific to the
application at hand, since that is why one would do this in the
first place.

Bob, WB4APR.