[aprssig] RF Modules for GPS data transfer

Wemanis Morgan Morgan.Wemanis at mark.se
Wed May 23 08:23:44 EDT 2007

Hi Andy!

I did a quite simple, but effective thing when i had some similar "problem" with G3RUH wirh DRCI SCC card..

The problem is probably in the receiver output.. use HEX inverter with RxD and DCD to have a clean "new" RxD.

This perhaps give you some ideas to solve it..
http://www.qsl.net/eb7cjo/mods/g3ruhdcd.txt

(or google for "sm6tky g3ruh")
73 de Morgan, sm6tky