[aprssig] D700 Keyboard recommendation

Brian B. Riley brianbr at mac.com
Tue May 22 22:22:04 EDT 2007

Check out <www.parallax.com> and go to the web page for the Propeller
Chip. They sell a mini KB for $20 which works real well on the D700/
KB unit whihc you can find specifically at

          <http://www.parallax.com/detail.asp?product_id=32351>

I have been using it with Jonh Hansen's stuff for almost a year!

---
cheers ... 73 de brian  riley,  n1bq , underhill center, vermont
   <http://web.mac.com/brianbr/>  Tech Blog
   <http://www.wulfden.org/TheShoppe.shtml>
    Home of the
       K107 Serial LCD Controller Kit   FT817 Power Conditioner Kit
       Tab Robot Laser Tag Kit            MSP430 Chips and Connectors
       Propeller Robot Controller         SX48 "Tech Board" Kit