[aprssig] KPC3+ Question

Jim jim at stuckinthemud.org
Tue May 22 13:45:11 EDT 2007

Thanks for the info Bob, very useful as always!

The system is put up for a special event and is "closed" in the sense that
it's off the normal frequencies and the configuration of all equipment is
absolutely controlled.

Currently using WIDE3-3 anyway as a beacon will get to the monitoring point
in 3 or less, currently looking at past data to see if we can reduce that to
2.

Looks like we can't do what I was looking to with the existing equipment, so
we'll just carry on as we are!

Jim