[aprssig] Kansas APRS SAR?

Edwards, Chris cedwards at trane.com
Tue May 8 08:48:01 EDT 2007

We had that here in Georgia and the south east at the start of APRS.
Basically, we had 1 person that checked coordinates and height and
ensured that there was not too many digis in the state. Seemed to work
out well since many of the North Georgia digis are on mountains and I
can still see them direct 150 miles to the south.