[aprssig] APRS and the Interstates

Mark Cheavens mcheavens at usa.net
Mon May 7 16:06:21 EDT 2007

Bob,
I agree in getting people to install in remote areas. The problem is
not people getting the hardware built or installed, it is finding
suitable sites and prices. It is too bad that the ARRL did not fight
harder for better site access after 9/11 and Katrina/Rita.

In the flat lands we don't have the ease of mountaintop access.

Mark
KC5EVE