[aprssig] APRS in a PRIUS

John Vause jdv at iglou.com
Wed May 2 19:51:02 EDT 2007

Bob,
I use a ScanGauge II when I don't want to carry the laptop. It's compact
and no there's no hd to "die" if I hit a hard bump:
http://www.scangauge.com/

When I need to monitor "everything" I use ProScan 5 software and a
ELM327 universal interface with
my laptop:
http://www.myscantool.com/

73

--
*   My favorite law: The Law of Unintended Consequences   *
*                                -- John Vause            *