[aprssig] D7's,D700's and TinyTrak

Alex Carver agcme2002 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 12:34:17 EDT 2007

Thanks a lot for that vote of confidence and support.

Why should anyone bother sharing information when the
end result is getting kicked with an insult?  Maybe I
had a better idea than what Wes Jonhston did with a
Basic Stamp?  I certainly wasn't planning on using a
Stamp because it doesn't have enough serial ports (I
need at least three).

Yes, I do know that the display dumps out from various
modes back to the home frequency display if it
receives certain commands via the serial port.  But, I
had planned around that problem because I've run into
it on more than one occasion when a laptop was plugged
into the radio and I was trying to do something on the
display but the laptop interrupted.