[aprssig] Re: Does anyone have a fix for the 70cm tone encoder problem on the TH-7ag?

Al Wolfe awolfe at Route24.net
Sun Mar 18 20:54:18 EDT 2007

Thomas,
    It sounds to me that there is no or inadequate high pass filtering
between the mike and the modulator. Low frequency mike audio is mixing with
the tone and confusing the repeater's tone decoder. Lowering interstage cap
values in the TH-7 might correct this.

Al, K9SI

> Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 20:46:15 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Thomas t <hamaddict2001 at yahoo.com>
> Subject: [aprssig] Does anyone have a fix for the intermittant tone
> encoder on the TH-d7ag 70cm side?
> To: aprssig at lists.tapr.org
>
> Does anyone have a fix for the 70cm tone encoder problem on the TH-D7ag?
<snip>