[aprssig] D710A ports - was Re: D700 bugs

David Flood davidf4 at mindspring.com
Sun Mar 18 00:56:54 EDT 2007

According to the test results document, they used a 6 pin mini-DIN for the
jack marked PC

https://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/oet/forms/blobs/retrieve.cgi?attachment_id=76
8512&native_or_pdf=pdf

Page 6 has the ports list.  Also from the ports list and the hook-up
diagrams that follow, it also looks like the GPS plugs into a 1 pin (gotta
be a typo) mini-jack on the head.

Also, doesn't look good for firmware upgradeable because the cover letter
says that it can't be hardware or software modified.  So I'm guessing the
infamous green wire is also gone.

Dave
KD7MYC