[aprssig] APRS at Dayton

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Thu Mar 15 11:09:35 EDT 2007

To Dayton, we also need all SYSOPS within 500 miles of Dayton to
make sure their DIGI is putting out the LOCAL recommended
Travelers Repeater freq objects to inform all travelers where to
find other travelers.
These objects show up on the front panel of the APRS radios and
the HAMhud.  See the details on:
http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/localinfo.html

Without