[aprssig] Re:All APRS Digipeaters In The World (Almost!) MappedOnUIview

Brian B. Riley brianbr at mac.com
Sun Mar 4 11:00:37 EST 2007

  "-8" has also been widely used for Kenwood D-700s as opposed to
"-7" for  the D7s

---
cheers ... 73 de brian  riley,  n1bq , underhill center, vermont
   <http://web.mac.com/brianbr/>  Tech Blog
   <http://www.wulfden.org/TheShoppe.shtml>
    Home of the
       K107 Serial LCD Controller Kit   FT817 Power Conditioner Kit
       Tab Robot Laser Tag Kit            MSP430 Chips and Connectors
       Propeller Robot Controller         SX48 "Tech Board" Kit