[aprssig] Is Anyone Else Not Getting Anything from Yahoo Groups?

Amir K9CHP sarlabs at twcny.rr.com
Thu Mar 1 20:00:29 EST 2007

Yahoo groups have a problem that Yahoo itself recognized and they say they
are working on it.

73' de Amir K9CHP Member ARRL, AMSAT #36083
Cayuga County Highland SAR www.highlandsar.org
1st Special Response Group www.1srg.org
Apprentice Tracker Joel Hardin Professional Tracking Services
http://www.jhardin-inc.com