[aprssig] All APRS Digipeaters In The World (Almost!) Mapped On UIview

Michael Carey michaelcarey at internode.on.net
Thu Mar 1 15:40:16 EST 2007

Great job.
I see my digipeater in there, but with a truncated callsign. It might be
accidental, but most likely due to the full text overwriting some other
digi's to my east. Look on the Australia and NZ image, on the south
coast, mine is the last heading West before you get to the group on the
Western coast near Perth. The text is "VK5R", the full call is "VK5RPL-1".
Was my callsign intentionally altered?? (-: Maybe under some pressure
from the big boys in Adelaide?  Just kidding.
Regards,
Michael.
VK5ZEA