[aprssig] APRS Local Repeater Initiative

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Mon Jun 25 08:29:54 EDT 2007

> What's the query limit on Findu? I think it's 50.
> 147 is already maxed out.
>
> > There are 44 repeaters in 146 MHZ showing on APRS
> > There are 50 repeaters in 147 MHz showing on APRS
> > There are 36 repeaters in 145 MHz showing on APRS

Thanks for noticing that 50 limit..  I did it again in tenths of
a MHz, and... Unfortunately, when I added up the 147.0,.1,.2.3
the total was 51.  So we only gained one.  I'm still working on
our Maryland sysop who operates 15 digi's throughout the
state...  Once he gets rollling, things will improve...