[aprssig] APRS Local Repeater Initiative

Eric H. Christensen eric at christensenplace.us
Sun Jun 24 15:35:24 EDT 2007

Don't forget the 70cm repeaters.  The Greenville (NC) local digipeater
throws out the Fountain repeater that is excellent for travelers as it
is part of a linking system that covers nearly the entire eastern NC area.

I did a query for 444* repeaters and there are quite a few showing up!

73s,
Eric W4OTN