[nwaprssig] RE: [aprssig] Mentor database

David Dobbins ddobbins at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 17:30:53 EDT 2007

Our Elmer database on the wiki pages is primarily for folks wanting to know
more about APRS, rather than the more general topic of amateur radio. My
best suggestion is to hook up with a local ham radio club and introduce
yourself. You should be able to find more info by googling "ham radio" and
your city's name.

Good luck.

David K7GPS

--