[aprssig] Mentor database

Herb Gerhardt hgerhardt at wavecable.com
Thu Jun 21 12:06:03 EDT 2007

In our NW APRS Network we have had such a list for at least ten years.  You
can get to it by clicking on the "Contact An Elmer" link at the bottom of
our web page or you can get to it directly at:
http://wiki.ampr2.net/nwaprs/Elmers

We moved this info to our Wiki page to make it easier for people to update
their own data directly without having to go through our Web Master.

It is a good idea for all areas to have a similar list which is especially
useful for those who are just getting into APRS.  I have been contacted by
people from all over the country looking for help and most of those contacts
originated by seeing this info on our web page.

Herb, KB7UVC
NW APRS Group, West Sound Coordinator
Our WEB Site:  http://www.nwaprs.info