[aprssig] Open Source Parser

Tom Hayward tom at tomh.us
Thu Jun 21 14:09:35 EDT 2007

I don't think the actual APRS World parser is on Sourceforge. I
downloaded what's there and it parses data from a database, not text
APRS packets.

However, I did a search for APRS and found lots of things that could be helpful:
http://sourceforge.net/search/?type_of_search=soft&words=aprs
The C++ library looks particularly enticing.

Tom KD7LXL