[aprssig] Field Day on the Appalachian Trail

Joseph M. Durnal joseph.durnal at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 13:05:20 EDT 2007

Bob,

My club, MADXRA, K3MAD, will not be to far from the trail in
Burkittsville MD.  It looks like we will be about 1 mile from Gathland
St Park, just follow Gapland Road to the east through town (turns into
main st) and we'll be on the right.  The actual address is 500 E Main
St, Burkittsville, MD 21718.  I don't think we have an official talk
in, but someone will probably be monitoring the club repeater 147.06
PL 123.

I'm not sure if we will have APRS running or not.  I'm still a little
confused as to how I would set it up for Field Day.  I haven't ruled
it out just yet.

Website: http://fieldday.madxra.org/

73
Joe