[aprssig] Field Day on the Appalachian Trail

DL3 timelord64 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 12:42:23 EDT 2007

Bob,

We not going to be on the Appalachian Trail, but Chambersburg PA isn't
too far from it!!
You (and every one else) is welcome to stop in at the Cumberland
Valley ARC site west of town (www.w3ach.org). We will be located just
west of Chambersburg, and will be running APRS, of course. Talk in
will be on 147.120.

PS: Good to talk to you, Bob on 2 meters on your trip to Dayton.

Darrell Lingenfield 3rd
N3QBI