[aprssig] APRS contraption

Brian B. Riley brianbr at mac.com
Tue Jun 19 07:44:08 EDT 2007

I copied the two 'broken lines' as one copy paste and it worked just
fine in MacOSX Safari ... maybe its a Winders thing ? [sound of Riley
ducking for cover!]

---
cheers ... 73 de brian  riley,  n1bq , underhill center, vermont
   <http://web.mac.com/brianbr/>  Tech Blog
   <http://www.wulfden.org/TheShoppe.shtml>
    Home of the
       K107 Serial LCD Controller Kit   FT817 Power Conditioner Kit
       Tab Robot Laser Tag Kit            MSP430 Chips and Connectors
       Propeller Robot Controller         SX48 "Tech Board" Kit