[aprssig] How to query findu.com data base?????

Tom Hayward tom at tomh.us
Sun Jun 17 17:14:28 EDT 2007

APRS World can help you with this (uses MySQL).

http://aprsworld.net/info/dcc2003/paper.php

You'll have to contact KB0THN about getting access (linked above).

I wrote a couple web-apps that use Google Maps and APRS World. It's
really easy to get data from their database (especially with the MySQL
functions in PHP). As long as you know how to open network sockets and
send and receive data, this shouldn't be too difficult.

Tom KD7LXL