[aprssig] APRS digi from the digi point of view

Eric H. Christensen eric at christensenplace.us
Thu Jun 14 19:29:22 EDT 2007

Jim,
IMHO, I'd like to see additional n-N protocols offered.  Maybe up to
five.  In that manner you could support WIDEn-N, SSn-N, an
Interstaten-N, and any other tactical net n-N that might be necessary
for the area.  Maybe have a check box saying if you want that particular
n-N to be traceable or not.

RELAY and WIDE should not be offered.  We need to keep things going
forward not backwards.

My opinion, of course.

73s,
Eric W4OTN