[aprssig] Bench and Closet Almost Clear - sale

Brian B. Riley brianbr at mac.com
Wed Jun 6 19:09:59 EDT 2007

The response has been pretty good to my attempt to clear off the
bench. I did some more cleaning and added a few more items to  the
list. There's a lot of new in box/bag stuff as well as barely used
stuff of all sorts ... chips, PICAXE download cables, programming
adapters, demo boards, prototyping boards for Basic Stamps (actually
will take any of  the 24 pin basic stamp clones), some one of a kind
stuff.

  I will do my best to remove sold items in a timely fashion. I will
immediately refund any purchase of an item already sold.

Thanks for your time ... take a look you may see something you want/
need ...

    <http://www.wulfden.org/SpecialSale/>

---
cheers ... 73 de brian  riley,  n1bq , underhill center, vermont
   <http://web.mac.com/brianbr/>  Tech Blog
   <http://www.wulfden.org/TheShoppe.shtml>
    Home of the
       K107 Serial LCD Controller Kit   FT817 Power Conditioner Kit
       Tab Robot Laser Tag Kit            MSP430 Chips and Connectors
       Propeller Robot Controller         SX48 "Tech Board" Kit
       PICAXE chips, boards, and accessories