[aprssig] TE923W Weather Station

Stan, KC7EHJ srkleeds at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 6 17:53:17 EDT 2007

Did some surfing and it seems that a lot of people like it, but it only
has USB interface for the software/computer and that it does not keep
any historical weather data per this link
http://thetechpages.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=22&Itemid=55

Watch out for word wrap on the above link.

Stan/KC7EHJ