[aprssig] Ham radio shops in New York (Manhattan?)

Charles Gallo Charlie at TheGallos.com
Tue Jun 5 16:49:49 EDT 2007

For all intents - there are none.

KJI In NJ is fairly close (Mass transit can get you there) - there is one out on the island that was started last year - otherwise, it's Lentini in Connecticut, or HRO in Delaware

--
73 de KG2V

For the Children - RKBA!

Ox2B | ~0x2B