[aprssig] Radio cable requests

Drew Baxter droobie at maine.rr.com
Tue Jun 5 00:55:42 EDT 2007

Somewhat unrelated but -

I'd actually pay for a 12V Power + Kenwood Data to Deluo Universal
GPS cable.  I bought the Deluo hardwire unit and soldered a 6-pin DIN
male and Kenwood data cable in there and it's just nowhere near as
good as a finished product would be.  I'd just mount it on the side
of my D700 that's mounted under the rear deck of my Maxima and plug it in.

I'm not sure what the demand is like, but it'd certainly be a
worthwhile thing for me.

--Droo, K1XVM