[aprssig] Trackers on motorcycles

William McKeehan mckeehan at mckeehan.homeip.net
Mon Jun 4 17:58:02 EDT 2007

I totally agree!

If anyone has any tricks about running a D700 in the rain on a motorcycle (a
Gold Wing specifically), I'd like to see them. The last two events that I've
worked have been in the rain - the last one finally did some damage to the
microphone. I'd hate to see that happen to the control head.
--
William
KI4HDU