[aprssig] D700 Tip. Reading Mail

Chris Rose kb8uih at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 31 18:39:59 EDT 2007

Hi,
I haven't been reading all of this thread but if your TX and RX have different tones set, your TX may or may not open squelch on desired receiver you want to get attention of and they won't open yours if you have 100 on your RX and they have 103.5 set on theirs.  For this voice alert to work both have to be the same.

Chris
KB8UIH