[aprssig] Broken digis (Ohio to Oklahoma and everywhere in between)

Bob Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Thu Jul 26 23:08:14 EDT 2007

>> Does anyone know their reason for adamantly
>> sticking with an old, inefficient, broken system?
>
> I'd almost have to guess it's because it does
> the job they want it to do....

There was a time when people declared that it would be impossible for everyone to have access to rapid transportation and to go much faster than 5 MPH routinely and 15 MPH in spurts because there just wasn't enough hay to fuel such extravagance and the streets would fill with manure.  They too were content with the status-quo...

wink...
bob