[aprssig] GPS for D700A

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Wed Jul 25 17:08:37 EDT 2007

Richard, if you don't want a display and you only care
about having GPS "data" to feed to the radio, then a
Deluo GPS with a D700 power/data adapter that I have
for sale is the way to go.

Here is a link for the GPS:
http://www.rpc-electronics.com/gps.php

Link for the adapter (You will need both the Kenwood
adapter and the lighter plug to go with it):
http://www.rpc-electronics.com/kenwood.php

If you have any questions you can contact me offlist
at jason at rpc-electronics.com

Jason KE4NYV
RPC Electronics
www.rpc-electronics.com